3-Way Line Array Speaker, Vt4888 Dual 12", PRO Audio, Loudspeaker
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||4 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||1000 PCS/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: VT4888
- Hi-Fi: Not Hi-Fi
- Operation Mode: Wire / Remote Control
- Speaker Material: Wood
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Trademark: Ganyon
- Specification: 991 mm x 356 mm x 508 mm
- HS Code: 8518220000
- Noise: <102dB
- Activity: Passive
- Speaker System: Optional Combination
- Application: Commercial
- THD: 0.005%-0.01%
- Transport Package: Flightcase and Carton
- Origin: China
|Rated Power||LF:1400W AES,5600W Peak|
MF:320W AES,1280W Peak
HF:180W AES,720W Peak
|Driver:||LF:2 x 12"|
MF:4 x 5.5"
HF:2 x 3"
|Nominal impedance||LF:4 Ω|
|Frequency Range||50Hz - 18KHz|
|MAX SPL||LF:129dB continuous,135dB peak|
MF:129dB continuous, 135dB peak
HF:130 dB continuous,136dB peak
|High-freq. disp. (H°xV°)||90°×7.5°|
|Dimension||991 mm x 356 mm x 508 mm|
VT4888 Line Array :
The VT4888 is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music & speech in
a variety of applications including concert audio and corporate Audio and Video
presentations of all types.
The VT4888 is a rugged, lightweight enclosure housing two 12" woofers, four 5.5"
midrange radiators, and two high frequency compression drivers. Advanced components
provide a high power-toweight ratio.
The VT4888 is an articulating line array element designed for use in vertically
oriented, multi-box systems. A nominal horizontal coverage patternof 90° is
maintained, while setting the individual box angles allows the creation of arrays
with varying vertical coverage angles. Vertical coverage of an array is a function
of the number of boxes used and the splay angles chosen.
VT4888 Line Array features :
1. Advanced technology components:
Differential Drive, neodymium magnet, dual voice coil,
Direct Cooled cone transducers for low weight and high output.
2. HF Waveguide units couple to create precision vertical slot aperture.
3. Advanced construction techniques using PlyMax provide exceptionally rigid,
lightweight enclosure construction.
4. Rugged DuraFlex exterior finish;
5. weatherized components.
6. Premium heat-treated alloys provide high-strength, reliable hanging arrays.
7. Electrical connections ensure upgrade path to self-powered system.
8. For use in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other VT models.
1. By air to airport;
2. By sea to seaport;
3. By courier door to door, DHL, TNT, FEDEX, UPS, EMS etc.
A. Quality is our company's culture.
B. Reasonable price and reliable service.
C. Rich experience of design, manufacture and sell Pro-audio, Speakers, amplifiers etc, we cherish every order from our honor.
A. Checking the most suitable shipping ways for customers.
B. Testing quality again before sending goods.
C. Sending the tracking number/bill of loading, and update the situations of the goods till customers receive the goods
A. We are very glad that customer give us some suggestion for price and products.
B. If you have any question, please contact with us freely by E-mail or Telephone.